19 June 2011

Todber Evening Match, 14/06/2011

So I have got a little behind on my blog but last Tuesday I had the joy of going to Todber for a quick 3 hour sprint on Park Lake. I pulled peg 1 from the bag in the car park and everyone fancied it as it was full of fish as they walked around and did the pegging. I got to it and decided to fish down the edge next to the bail to my left and tight into the left hand margin right in against the weeds at 11m with meat. To cut a long story short the last hour was my best hour after I started a new paste line at 2+2 straight out in front of me. I finished with 54lb odd for last but 1, however, Pez managed an awesome weight of over 133lb to win the match from an un fancied (by me) peg 36.
Lessons learnt are not to chance fish you can see every time as sometimes they are not feeding.
And paste is king at Todber!!

No comments:

Post a Comment